- Studia Turistica accepts for review only papers that have not been published previously in any language and are not being reviewed for possible publication in other journals.
- In preparing papers (in English, Czech, or Slovak language) for publication in Studia Turistica, the authors should strictly adhere to the Studia Turistica template and guidelines based on the APA 6th style referencing. More information about APA style available here: APA 6th style referencing.pdf
- The original scientific paper must be an original contribution to the subject treated and divided into the following sections: Abstract, Introduction, Literature review, Data and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and References.
- Only papers that have been submitted in accordance with these instructions, and providing they are of interest to the journal, will enter the reviewing procedure.
- Submissions must be sent to Editor-in-chief’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 5 working days the corresponding author shall receive an e-mail from the Editor-in-chief, confirming the receipt of the paper.
- Studia Turistica applies double blind review process. The author(s) and the reviewers of the submitted manuscript remain anonymous in order to guarantee the impartial and fair review of the manuscripts.
The templates in English and Czech language are available here:
EN template , CZ template